JOIN OUR TEAM
1. Bachelor degree or above with degree in electronics, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
2. Experience in working with major customers is a plus.
3. Minimum of 8 years of sales and/or business development experience related to mass market consumer electronics products.
4. Technical understanding of existing and emerging technologies used in consumer electronics products.
5. A history of working within cross functional organizations and ability to establish a common understanding with colleagues and align objectives and processes to execute as a team.
6. Communication skills that enable the description of actionable requirements and accurate specifications that can be evaluated by engineering and R&D.
7. Globally oriented leader with a complete set of tools that enable effectiveness in working across time zones, and with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds.
8. Strong problem solving ability, highly analytical, and attention to detail with solid organizational skills.
9. English and Chinese bilingual is a plus.
1. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
1. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
2. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, promotion material, etc.
3. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
4. Reviews professional publications, establishes personal networks and participates in professional associations.
5. Working experience with North American customers is preferred.
1. English and Mandarin
2. Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and 5+ years experience
3. Experiences in working with major customers is a plus
4. 2D/3D modeling
5. Project management
6. Strong communication and presentation skills
1. Provide direct technical support to customers.
2. Support configuration and setup, eg. troubleshooting for customers.
3. Provide support to sales team members in responding to customer technical queries.
4. Communicate frequently and closely with the PS engineering and R&D teams to resolve customer issues, collect and realize customer’s special customized product requests.
5. Field service (on site support) for customers.
6. Perform product demo and seminars to customers.
7. Technical documentation translation and generate knowledge based articles.
8. Work experiences with North American customers in connector industry is preferred.